LED Lighting & Other Lighting Solutions
At Watson Energy, it’s our goal to make your residential, commercial or industrial facility as energy efficient as possible with our lighting solutions. Our professional lighting team is prepared to update your existing lighting system with the latest lighting technology to make it more energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing — all while yielding significant cost savings. Together, we determine the best way to reach your goals in terms of customer experience, space transformation, function of light and product selection.
Watson Energy’s team of energy experts can recommend technical solutions, discuss benefits and compare lighting technologies to help you visualize your indoor and outdoor lighting investment. We’re ready to help you through your lighting solution process, from start to finish, in just a few steps:
- You answer a few easy questions.
- We conduct a simple on‐site electrical energy audit.
- We provide a comprehensive lighting plan.
- We help facilitate a financing plan with the savings.
- We help you with utility rebates, where available and qualified.
- You watch the savings roll in after your lighting installation.
Our Energy Efficient Lighting Technologies & Lighting Systems
Watson Energy is committed to adding value to your facility through a combination of technological innovations and electrical service offerings including:
- Lighting system energy analysis and retrofit solution, including utility rebates
- Lighting system maintenance contracts
- Lighting control solutions, including dimming systems, occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors
- Energy efficient fluorescents
- LED warranties up to 10 years
- Up to 50% energy savings
- LED return on investment optimization
- Lighting system installations that complement new LEED designs
- Disposal of existing lamps and ballasts according to EPA guidelines
Watson Energy LED Lighting Systems
Lighting solutions by Watson Energy, update all kinds of facilities, including museums, universities, sports centers, roadways, parking decks, and more. If your facility is in need of a lighting update, contact Watson Energy — you’ll be impressed with your energy savings.
Watson Energy proudly provides lighting solutions and other electrical energy solutions.